- Complete form as soon as possible or before puppy is 210 days (7 1/2 months) of age
note: If your puppy is under a Non-Breeding Pet contract, you will be issued a Permanent Non-Breeding Pet Registration
- Select unique name, no more than 36 characters (including spaces and special characters)
- Puppy’s name must include breeder’s kennel name
FILL OUT FORM COMPLETELY and review carefully before submitting
- Fill out this form completely and accurately using your Certificate of Registration Application for reference. You will have received The Certificate of Registration Application (also known as “Blue Papers”) from your breeder or they were emailed to you at their request.
- Email required photos to TSSRinfo@gmail.com
- You will be directed to payment page upon submitting your application.
- Your application is not complete without photos and payment.