- Have you initiated your Adult Registration? If not, [GO HERE]
- Use the Faults & Virtues Form [HERE] for instructions instructions and codes required
You will need to complete this Faults & Virtues Form for your dog when applying for your permanent registration certificate. Please be HONEST in your evaluation. If you are not sure, please contact the Breeder of your dog or someone else that is familiar with the Shiloh Shepherd breed.
This information will be will be kept on file with the TSSR and is VERY CRITICAL to the future welfare of our Breed. Please take the time to read the following suggestions carefully.
- Please LOOK at the chart —read all items 1-92 carefully— THEN CONCENTRATE ON YOUR DOG. Now look back at the chart and select the FAULTS that apply to YOUR DOG; then select the VIRTUES. (Faults are things that are missing or could be better, whereas Virtues are things that are really nice about your dog).
- Now you need to choose 7 numbers out of the 92 that BEST DESCRIBES YOUR DOG and select them in the DOMINANT Faults & Virtues section of this form.
- Work with your breeder to repeat the same process for the RECESSIVE Faults & Virtues section.
- Fill out this form completely; making sure all information is correct.
Please remember, there is NO such thing as a perfect dog. Please be fair and honest in listing your dog’s faults. Please understand that this program is designed for the FUTURE well being of our Breed. If your dog has “kite ears” but fantastic hips, super intelligence, huge size etc., that does not mean your dog should not be bred due to his kite ears. What it does mean is that your dog should not be bred to another dog with kite ears. This is why the information in our Registry Breeding Profiles is so very important! Please do your part to help us maintain the absolute highest standards possible.