Thank you for your submission!
Your Application for Adult Registration has been received. Acknowledgement emails will be sent out and a registry folder created. The following documents (as noted) must be on file with the Registry Office prior to issuance of your Certificate:
Information required for all adult registration types:
- PICTURES : four (4) standing pictures of your dog (1 front, 1 back, 1 each side) ; pictures can be emailed to Registry Office at TSSRinfo@gmail.com be sure to include your dog’s name and sire/dam in the subject line.
- [ONLINE] [PDF] Faults & Virtues Submission Form
- [PDF] Height/Weight Verification Form
Additional information required for Breeding Dogs and encouraged for others
- Sire & Dam’s DNA report to be on file with Registry
- Applicable Health Testing
- review your contract terms to see what is required by your breeder,
- refer the Registry Rules & Regulations to see what is required by the registry
- hips (OFA or PH required for breeding dogs)
- elbows, breeding dogs (highly recommended)
- heart, (OFA certification required for breeding dogs)
- heart, holter, all dogs (highly recommended & encouraged)
- thyroid, breeding dogs (highly recommended)
- eyes, breeding dogs (highly recommended)
- TLI, breeding dogs (recommended)
- DM, breeding dogs (highly recommended)
- Temperament Testing or Canine Good Citizen (CGC)
- [ONLINE] [PAY] [PDF] DNA Kit Order Form; required for all breeding registration types
Scanned PDF copies of all referenced forms above can be emailed to the Registry Office at any time as they are completed and received.
Thank you for choosing the TSSR, Inc.