The following documents must be on file with the Registry or submitted with this application:
- Payment in full (you will be directed to payment screen following the submission of this application)
- Litter Health Report, completed & signed by licensed veterinarian when puppies are between 49-60 days will need to be sent to Registry prior to this application being processed
- Dam & Sire – TSSR Breedable Registration Papers, or in case of non-TSSR bitch or stud, a copy of breeding registration as well as all TSSR required health certifications (hips & heart) for breeding dogs
- DNA for both sire and dam with parentage results need to be on file, or in process at time of application
- Dam must be no less than 24 months and no more than 90 months of age at time of birth.
- Litter Placement information is included in this application
PHOTOS to be emailed
- email your pictures directly to TSSRinfo@gmail.com; be sure to note the litter year, sire/dam and your kennel in the subject line
- 2 (two) pictures of the entire litter with the dam taken within 10 days of birth, and
- 2 (two) pictures of the entire litter taken between 40-70 days (6-8 weeks) of age
- note: the Registry reserves the right to return any pictures that fail to clearly identify any specific dog and request that the owner resubmit a better copy
FILL OUT FORM COMPLETELY and review carefully before submitting
- If updating existing Litter Registration Application, note in comment section why form is being updated.